Our General English Courses is designed for all students wishing to enhance their language proficiency. We offer 15 levels that are aligned with the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference). Whether you want to pass the TOEFL or IELTS or enhance your six English skills, the General English Course is tailored to help you reach language proficiency through the progress of the 15 levels.
- We aim to make every lesson more student friendly. There is a range of material that the students can use according to their needs. The main aim of any level is to get the students with lessons that have interesting topics and texts.
- Speaking: Present the students with regular opportunities to use new language orally with topics that will arouse their interest and prompt them to describe their experiences and express their ideas with realistic and achievable tasks.
- Listening: Give the students motivation and a reason to listen with exposure to as much aural English as possible. The students will listen to short accessible conversations for lower level and longer dialogue for higher levels and texts with achievable tasks. Moreover, help students focus on keywords to be able to get the gist of what is being said.
- Reading: the topics are engaging with simulating texts. All readings have manageable tasks that will help students to read and deal with unknown words. As reading is especially important to build vocabulary and consolidate grammar, we encourage and motivate the students to read by giving them accessible material and tasks they can do. In all levels the reading texts are staged so that they progress from online sentence to longer paragraphs from a variety of real resources.
- Grammar: Students will be able to find clear and memorable basic structure with regular and varied Practice in useful and natural context. We encourage the student to practice the grammar by providing them with at least two practice exercises for every grammar point. All the skills
- Vocabulary: Focus on high frequency words and phrases with opportunity to personalize new vocabulary. Every lesson is linked with common lexical areas but keeps the load realistic.
All above skills are integrated in every lesson.